The Breakfast Room ~ Where You Never Leave Hungry
What a Great Place to Hang Out with Friends
Guest Services and Local Artisan Craft Products
Trails End Inn Philosophy & Policies
A Light Hand
We try to run the Inn with a “light hand” in that we are available to our guest when they want to see us, but we try to be unobtrusive at all other times. We have a self check-in system so the guests can check-in with or without assistance whenever they arrive. We, or our staff, are available if any guest needs assistance (just ring the doorbell), but we try to give our guests the greatest undisturbed experience with a welcoming hand if they desire.
Weekend Stays, One Night
Arrival and Departure
Quiet Hours/Whirlpool Tubs
Well-behaved children over the age of eight are welcome. The Inn cannot accommodate children under the age of eight because younger children, as a rule, are just noisier and not always willing to take direction. We want all of our guests to enjoy their time here and that is not promoted by kids running and yelling in the Inn. With that said, we realize that not all children are alike and we have several families that come with young kids that are mindful of the other guests and are more than welcome.
We don’t know your child, so we leave the decision up to you. Just please be honest and think if you were a guest looking forward to a peaceful getaway, would you want to be around your child? If so, we will look forward to having your child come to stay with us.
- We allow dogs in the two-room suites/ all cottages and the Esther Room. Dogs are not allowed in the common areas in the Inn.
- Dog must be house broken. Please pick up after your dog. There is a dumpster beyond the garage.
- Dogs must be current on all shots and immunizations.
- While outside dogs are to always be on a leash and with someone.
- The dog can be left alone, only if your dog does not bark and you have brought a kennel and put the dog in it while you are out.
- Please don’t bring your dog through the interior halls of the Inn, use the outside stairs, or door as the case may be, to take your dog in and out of the room.
- Not all our guests are as dog-crazy as Dave and I. Please do not bring your dog into the common areas of the Inn, including the front porch.
- Please use the “doggy towels” provided to wipe off your dog’s feet and fur (if they get wet/muddy).
- Please don’t allow you dog on the furniture or beds in the room.
- No barking is allowed (by guests or dogs).
- We know that your dog is an “angel” and would never do anything that it shouldn’t, but if perchance the unimaginable happens – let us know what it is.
- Any damage done by your dog will be charged to you. If your dog relieves itself inside, you will be charged extra for the clean-up. The minimum charge for any damage or clean-up is $50.
If the rules are not followed after being notified of failing to follow the rules, a guest may be required to leave before the stay is up. Not refund will be made for requiring a guest to leave for failing to follow the rules.